The Aptus regulator aids in uptake of nutrients, strengthens plant structure and increases the plant’s ability to handle various environmental stresses (abiotic and biotic). Regulator is the basic part of any plant nutrition program. It increases the absorption and bio availability of all other nutrients by acting as an efficient transporter for other elements. This increases general plant strength, health and nutrition. Regulator provides a gateway for the absorption and utilization of other nutrients in a nutrient program. The patented formula works with natural plant mechanisms to provide the right nutrition in the right amounts at the right time.
Dosage is 1.5ml per 10ltr. If used 3ml per 10ltr you can get stretch out of your plants. After week 2/3 return back to normal dosage. Always put regulator first in. if your water has 0 – 0.1 EC add cal mag first to buffer (make sure your pH doesn’t drop) and after that add regulator.
Why use a regulator?
- Resistance against abiotic environmental: temperature, wind, drought.
- Resistance against biotic stress like, pests and pathogens.
- Improves uptake, absorption and utilization of nutrients.
- Stronger cell structure and epidermis layer creating stronger plants and thicker stems (increases dry weight).
- Reduces and controls the space between internodes caused by temperature stress and unbalanced nutrition.
- Increases resistance against salinity (nutrient salt buildup).
- Reduces transpiration (loss of moisture from the leaves).