The AQUAbox Straight incorporates the AQUAvalve technology but is designed to be placed directly in the ground. It is ideal for large planters, narrow raised beds, grow bags and allotments.
• Simply place the AQUAbox Straight in the ground and connect to a waterbutt or tank.
• The capillary matting pulls the water from the AQUAbox Straight and distributes it into the soil below.
• The roots instinctively head to the water source and attach to the capillary matting.
• Perfect for use in narrow raised beds or grow bags to water your plants for days or weeks at a time.
• You can connect several AQUAbox Straights to one waterbutt or tank to irrigate a larger area.