Gavita Pro 1700e LED Grow Light is a new LED light fixture from the worlds leading horticulture brand. It delivers more usable energy to your plants while at the same time using less power. This light is designed to be a full-term light fixture that will provide consistent, energy-efficient results.
The light has eight passively cooled LED bars which provide intense light coverage. Operating at 645 watts with an output of 1700 µmol s-1, this fixture achieves an impressive efficacy of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt.
The Gavita Pro 1700e LED maintaining efficiency while distributing broad, full-spectrum light anywhere from 50% to 100%. It is also dimmable, if you dim using the Gavita E-Series LED Adapter and Gavita EL Master Controller you will create ideal lighting levels as needs change from veg to bloom for various crops throughout their growth cycles.
The Gavita E-Series LED Adapter – 120-277 V (sold separately) is required for each fixture when using the controller;
non-controlled fixtures simply operate at 100%. You can connect up to 500 – 1,000 LED fixtures, depending on the controller, using a setup with daisy-chained splitters.
IP66 wet rated and UL8800 compliant for use in wet environments which allows versatile placement in growing spaces. Its IP66 wet rating provides complete protection from dust, oil and water, so you can mount this light source in tents, low rooms, on vertical racks or even over rolling benches.
Specifications – 240 Volt
Input current at 100% – 2.6 Amps
Input power at 100% – 645W
Light source – LED
Lamp base- Osram and Samsung LEDs
- High efficiency (2.6 μmol s-1 per watt).
- High output for high intensity.
- FCC and UL8800 compliant, IP66 wet rated.
- Top bin LEDs.
- Reduced HVAC requirement (30-40% less).
- Balanced, full-spectrum light output.
- Dimmable up to 50% without loss in efficiency when used with the Gavita E-Series LED Adapter.
- 8-bar configuration allows for use in low rooms, on vertical racks, over benches, and even in tents.
- For maximum uniformity, hang the fixture 24-36 inches from the crop.