Sol-Digital Super HPS lamps have an enhanced colour spectrum with more ‘blues and reds’ to produce a higher amount of PAR light for faster growing, higher yielding and better quality plants.
They have enhanced spectral stability over varying power outputs making them perfect for use with high voltage variable output digital ballasts.
- PAR Value: 2050 umol/m2/s
- The brightest and most efficient of all HPS lamps, delivering more light per consumed watt of power
- Improved lumen maintenance over lamps lifetime
- Higher efficiency, stability and a broader colour spectrum than standard E40 mogul based lamps
- Delivers higher Photosynthetically Active Radiation (PAR) than low voltage horticultural lamps
- Provides enhanced spectral stability at fluctuating power levels, making them the perfect combination with high voltage variable output digital ballasts
- Faster warm up and re-strike times