Sol-Digital Super HPS lamps have an enhanced colour spectrum with more ‘blues and reds’ to produce a higher amount of PAR light for faster growing, higher yielding and better quality plants.
They have enhanced spectral stability over varying power outputs making them perfect for use with variable output and ‘dimming’ digital ballasts.
- 90’000-93’500 Lumens
- PAR Value: 1160 umol/m2/s
- Optimised for use with high and low frequency ballasts
- Enhanced spectral stability at fluctuating power levels
- High PAR light for all stages of plant growth
- Perfect for use with variable output or ‘dimming’ ballasts
- Low THD when paired with Sol-Digital lighting system
- Compatible with electronic and magnetic ballasts