The SPC is a twin fan controller that automatically adjusts the speed of inlet and exhaust extraction fans to maintain a set temperature. It is the perfect controller for mid to large sized grow rooms.
There is no need to adjust the speed of the fans yourself as The SPC will do this for you automatically.
The SPC gradually increases and decreases the fans speed in perfect synchronization so you will always have negative air pressure inside the room as well as a constant temperature.
The SPC will make your extraction system work quietly and efficiently by only running the fans as fast as needed to maintain your chosen temperature.
The SPC does not simply shunt the fans from an idle speed to full speed when the temperature is exceeded, the fans will increase and decreases very smoothly, and only by as much as is needed to maintain the set temperature.
The SPC is very easy to use. There is no wiring necessary and the system is ready to use the moment you take it out of the box. Simply plug in your fans and set your desired temperature and The SPC will take care of the rest.
- Extremely accurate temperature control.
- Very smooth fan speed operation.
- Automatically optimises air pressure.
- No need to adjust fan speeds yourself- The SPC does it all for you.
- Min/Max fan speed can be set if required-The SPC works within your parameters.
- Unit can be calibrated to run with your chosen set of extractors. This keeps humming and buzzing to a minimum on all fan types.
- Makes your ventilation system work quietly and efficiently.
- 1.8m probe.
- Plug and play -no wiring necessary.
- 5 Year Warranty
SPC 28A Temperature Controller Specification.
- Maximum capacity: For fans totalling no more than 2 x 16 Amps or 20000 m3/hr
- Input: 110v/230v
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Dynamic range: 2 x 0.5 – 16.0 Amps
- Temperature sensor: 4K7 at 25 degrees C
- Bandwidth range: 1 till 7 degree C